Thursday, March 11, 2010

one year loseversary

@Thomas&Mack Center, Las Vegas, 2009

I still remember the photo I took last year at Las Vegas after New Mexico lost the semifinal game versus Utah at the Mountain West Conference Basketball Tournament
The girls lost the game to the same team again after a heartbreaking overtime

I am not going to the tournament this year
instead I'm enjoying working as a temporary photo editor at the Daily Lobo, editing other freelance photographers' photos and I don't shoot any assignments this week

hopefully the Men's team could make to NCAA Tournament Sweet 16, then I will get the chance to go and cover it

--------------------
six and half hour later will be my last mid-term exam
gonna get some sleep then do some review again

I want spring break so bad

--------------------
BTW, I got an email tonight telling me that I am one of the winners of the UNM ISI program summer scholarships.
Thank you Jim Fisher and Catherine Harris for the recommendation letters.
And thank you Jim Montalbano for editing my project proposal.

Looking forward to do my summer documentary project in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment