Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kid Rock, my first time covering a big name concert

Saturday, I finally had a chance to photograph my first big name concert. 
It was Kid Rock. 
I have to be honest that I don't really know his music and I use "I'm a foreigner" as an excuse.

Arriving at the Allegan County Fair two hours early, and got stuck in parking traffic for almost 45 minutes. And I still have to wait for the warming up artists to finish for an hour. 

In between those times, I had the security warning me not to take a single photo of the spectator or the stage before the concert start. And I was only allowed to photograph 3 songs.

It was still a great experience of learning how to work in this kind of situation and trying to get most (best) pictures out of a limited time period of being there.


















No comments:

Post a Comment