Friday, April 23, 2010

weekend punch

A man having a smoke outside of the Share Project in Albuquerque, NM on April 18

I was sad on Monday because this photo did not run on the paper, it was supposed to go along with Andy Beale's story about a kitchen for the homeless people in Albuquerque.
----------------------

My original plan for this week was to take the Mexican bus to El Paso,TX to look for some ideas of my stories about the border. I didn't make it because I had a bad a headache and toothache this morning. Then I ended up going to Old Town to look for a Piñata story from La Piñata Shop and buy a bag of hot Jalapeño Peanut Brittle from the Rockey Mountain Chocolate.

Hopefully I will get the chance to film the two Piñata shops in town these days. And also I hope the build-in microphone on my 7D could work good.

No comments:

Post a Comment