Saturday, January 30, 2010

Su casa no es mi casa


@Marble Brewery


got back from the TORTUGA Workshop slideshow and after party
Im having a hard time to fall asleep
just realized that I got so many things to accomplish

Saturday, I have a photo shooting for my art class, actually I'd rather call it my own project
then homework, homework and work

after I checked Roberto's blog(http://robertoerosalesblog.com/), I decided to make a 'best of 2009' series maybe also 2008
after I talked to Jakob(http://jakobschiller.com/), I think I am going to try to apply some grant from the university to pay for my trip for doing some documentary projects in China in summer

when looking at my Amazon wish list, I found that I have so many books that I want to own, but I can't, every time I tried to buy the book I told myself, No I can't buy those stuff, I really need to watch out my budget, and I am moving around all the time, I can't afford all of them also carrying them around.
Home is 8,000 miles away. No matter friends telling me 'mi casa es tu casa' , I still don't feel that comfortable. Most of the time, I don't feel that I'm a foreigner, but the problem is some times I do

No comments:

Post a Comment